2009年4月17日 星期五

芬蘭第二天




Next day,I wake up and eat breakfast.Our leader told us today is free time,but we must to go with my team.And our teacher take us to subway and go to see many thing. We see a ice lake.And there is a boat in the ice lake.We go to see the boat.But don,t have any one inside the boat.So we take many photo.And then we go to subway to another place.There is a boat and inside the boat is a restraunt,but we didn,t eat.We go to see many shop.And here is a handmade polar bear.Here is a picture. Is it really cute?Ofcourse

is cute.But here,there thing is really expensive.And there have a bridge, down is a goose.We go to stone church.And I am exciting.Because our teacher say it is beautiful. So I am exciting.When I saw the stone church,I was really~~~~exciting.The inside of the stone church was really big!I show the picture to you. Now is six o,clock.We go to the train.And Isleep.........













































































































































































































































沒有留言:

張貼留言