2009年4月18日 星期六

芬蘭第五天


The fifth day we eat breakfast and take a bus to a school and teach them micro robot.We have two team.One teach seven grade,another teach eight grade.I teach eight grade.And eight grade is morning,seven grade is afternoon.So the seven grade teacher visit the school.And when I got to the class I was really sared.Because I think I will make many trouble.And they will laugh me,but I didn,t make trouble and make a micro robot.And I have a new friend.His name is Artuu.He is really funny.And his micro robot was the champion of running.I WAS REALLY HAPPY!After visiting school, I found hte school is really~~~~~~~~~~~~~good!! But they said it is not good.But in Taiwan it is good. They have guitar,drum and keyboard in music class. And there are 25 guitars. We have one day homestay tonight . I live with a teacher. His name is Juha. At first he takes us to a kindergardand to take his sister. She is five years old. And then we go to his home. His home is really beautiful. We eat Mchdonald for dinner. And we play PS2 at hisa home .It was really funny . And we eat pancake for the desert. It is really yummy. And we go to sauna. The water is really hot. This is a very special experience.

沒有留言:

張貼留言